Thank you to everyone who has been supporting us and ordering our Somerford arms shop boxes over the last week or so, we really have been overwhelmed with the support and as we continue to evolve this service I wanted to just give you an update on the ordering process again so we can streamline as much as possible to ensure we keep up with demand.
- To find our sample shopping list of items which we can supply just visit our website somerfordarms.com and click on the orange order form button to download the list.
- From this list please create your own shopping list by adding products to the body of a new e mail with a subject heading of your name / Shop box order and send to email@example.com
- Please make sure you include the following information on your e mail: full name, address and contact number. Delivery or collection and any quantities/weights next to each item ordered.
- Please note that many products, pack sizes and prices are changing daily so all details & prices on the list are for your guidelines only and will not be the final total of your shop as market prices are changing daily and we have to adapt to this at the same time.
- We will do our best to meet all requirements but some pack sizes may dictate minimum order and if you can not find an item on our list please do ask and we will do our best to get it for you.
- Due to suppliers restricting our delivery times we have new delivery days and order cut of times starting from today as follows: Sunday 1.00pm cut of time for all deliveries or collections on Tuesdays and then 1.00pm on Wednesdays for all Fridays deliveries or collections.
- You will get an e mail within 24 hours of sending in your order to us to confirm it has been processed for the next delivery slot.
- On the day of your delivery we will contact you to confirm your total bill and take card payment over the phone.
- Any emergencies and for people at risk or vulnerable please do call us and we will do our very best to support you and get supplies out immediately.
Many thanks Scott & Rachel ferguson
We also now have some freshly tapped kegs and barrels on draught ready to go out with our takeaways tonight in 4 pint poly takeaway containers all at £14 each.
We really value your feedback on any products you would like to see on the bar or menus along with and specific special events, general feedback or experiences, so please do let us know your thoughts and e mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.