Book a Table – Important Information – April 12th – May 17th
We strongly advise you to pre-book so that we can guarantee you a table. Please complete the steps below to make a table reservation. We will be operating a £10 per head booking deposit which will be payable at the point of reservation. Deposits are non-refundable for bookings cancelled within 48 hours of the reservation.
Outdoor Garden Marquees (Heated) – April 12th – May 17th
We have two outdoor garden marquees (heated) offering covered, outdoor dining for up to 6 people from different households; a maximum of two households can meet to form a group of any size. We have additional heated outdoor covered seating in our Bullring area, seating tables of up to 6.
Pub Restaurant – From May 17th
Our Pub Restaurant will hopefully reopen and can seat customers indoors; parties can be made up of a maximum of six people or two households of any size.
Bar Tables – From May 17th
We have a number of tables available nearer to the bar for customers wishing to eat from our Bar Boxes (or the full menu) while enjoying a drink. You must book theses tables below.
- Please remember it is your responsibility to follow all the existing rules on social distancing.
- All table bookings are for a maximum of two hours. At busy times we may have to ask you to vacate your table after this time.
- Please ensure that any children remain seated at your table and supervised at all times.
- We are happy for you to bring your dog, please keep them on a lead.
- You do not need to wear a mask when seated at your table. Our staff will wear a mask at all times.
- Finally, just a reminder that you won’t be able to move around the pub once you have arrived other than to visit the loo.
Now, please choose your seating area and menu choice from the options below:
e-mail it to you at the e-mail address.