Book a Table
We strongly advise you to pre-book so that we can guarantee you a table. Please complete the steps below to make a table reservation.
For parties of more than 6 people, please call us on 01666 826535 to discuss your reservation.
Our marquee is also available to hire for private parties or events – just call us for details.
Where to sit and eat or drink – your choices:
Pub Restaurant and Indoor Marquee – These areas are for diners eating from the main menu only and we only accept bookings for family groups, or those from the same social bubble. If you would like to book a table for more than 6, please call us.
Outdoor Garden Marquee (Heated) – This area is for diners wishing to eat either from the main menu or our delicious bar boxes. The space is available for mixed groups of up to 6 people. We would recommend you bring warm clothing and a rug during the winter months if you choose this option.
Bar Tables – We have a number of tables available nearer to the bar for customers wishing to eat from our Bar Boxes (or the full menu) while enjoying a drink. You must book theses tables below.
- Please remember it is your responsibility to follow the existing rules on social distancing.
- All table bookings are for a maximum of two hours. At busy times we may have to ask you to vacate your table after this time.
- Please ensure that any children remain seated at your table and supervised at all times.
- We are happy for you to bring your dog, please keep them on a lead.
- Finally, just a reminder that you won’t be able to move around the pub once you have arrived other than to visit the loo.
Now, please choose your seating area and menu choice from the options below:
e-mail it to you at the e-mail address.