Book a Table – Important Information – May 17th – June 21st
We strongly advise you to pre-book so that we can guarantee you a table. Please complete the steps below to make a table reservation. We will be operating a £10 per head booking deposit which will be payable at the point of reservation. Deposits are non-refundable for bookings cancelled within 48 hours of the reservation.
Outdoor Garden Marquees (Heated) – May 17th – June 21st
We have an outdoor garden marquee (heated) offering covered, outdoor dining for up to 6 people from different households; a maximum of two households can meet to form a group of any size. We have additional heated outdoor covered seating in our 2nd Marquee and Bullring area, seating tables of up to 6. These tables are reserved for customers wishing to simply join us for a drink. Please choose your seating area when booking.
Pub Restaurant – From May 17th
Our Pub Restaurant is reopen and can seat customers indoors; parties can be made up of a maximum of six people or two households of any size. We will review seating arrangements later in June when government policy is clear.
Bar Tables – From May 17th
We have a number of tables available nearer to the bar for customers simply wishing to join us for a drink. Please book these tables below .
- Please remember it is your responsibility to follow all the existing rules on social distancing.
- All table bookings are for a maximum of two hours. At busy times we may have to ask you to vacate your table after this time.
- Please ensure that any children remain seated at your table and supervised at all times.
- We are happy for you to bring your dog, please keep them on a lead.
- You do not need to wear a mask when seated at your table. Our staff will wear a mask at all times.
- Finally, just a reminder that you won’t be able to move around the pub once you have arrived other than to visit the loo.