Book a Table – Important Information – April 12th – May 17th
We strongly advise you to pre-book so that we can guarantee you a table. Please complete the steps below to make a table reservation. We will be operating a £10 per head booking deposit which will be payable at the point of reservation. Deposits are non-refundable for bookings cancelled within 48 hours of the reservation.
Outdoor Garden Marquees (Heated) – April 12th – May 17th
We have two outdoor garden marquees (heated) offering covered, outdoor dining for up to 6 people from different households; a maximum of two households can meet to form a group of any size. We have additional heated outdoor covered seating in our Bullring area, seating tables of up to 6.
Pub Restaurant – From May 17th
Our Pub Restaurant will hopefully reopen and can seat customers indoors; parties can be made up of a maximum of six people or two households of any size.
Bar Tables – From May 17th
We have a number of tables available nearer to the bar for customers simply wishing to join us for a drink. Please book these tables below .
- Please remember it is your responsibility to follow all the existing rules on social distancing.
- All table bookings are for a maximum of two hours. At busy times we may have to ask you to vacate your table after this time.
- Please ensure that any children remain seated at your table and supervised at all times.
- We are happy for you to bring your dog, please keep them on a lead.
- You do not need to wear a mask when seated at your table. Our staff will wear a mask at all times.
- Finally, just a reminder that you won’t be able to move around the pub once you have arrived other than to visit the loo.